Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 31, 2016 - Another friggin email

My Companions are still emailing so I guess I will too. My laundry is already done so I just have to wait for them to finish theirs. If they would have just came with me their stuff would be done, but that's none of my business.
Dad, Elder Dick in my district is from Canada and is a hunter. I was telling him how you were going to do a barrel swap on that 300 Ultra but then I couldn't remember what it was going to make it, let me know. 
Also make sure I get some Samurai pics so they know what im talking about. Its hard to explain especially when I refuse to call them jeeps. Oh and one of my investigators worked at Contractor's Recourse, Chad Talbot. He said he worked for Chad about a year ago and all I remember is that Chad promised my Investigator a job as a salesman and then dropped him behind a desk instead so he quit. Pretty Crazy
Elder Black is really cool too. He's from Salt Lake and played Rugby, and was big in the FFA.

Thats probably the last for today. 

Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment