Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 31,2016 - Whats Up!!

Hey everybody, everything is still going awesome! The days are finally getting faster and easier. I don't fall asleep during class like I would at school so that's awesome! The classes are long and hard but we can always look forward to the mission field where you only have to study for two hours in the morning instead of four. I have been writing letters for a couple of days after writing in my journal, I don't know if that's against the rules or not but at least I wasn't going to send them until today. I forgot to bring my camera so I'll have to send you another email later.

Im sorry Cassie, I know you guys have been doing better all year, you deserved to do better than fourth but I know you tried your hardest even if others didn't. 
Dad, Im sorry I left you with the women. If I could have I would have brought you with me so you could have a better chance of survival. Im glad you were able to finish the oven, I hope it works. See if it'll do HotPockets. When you put in a V6 well have to build an oven for it to (most likely you'll have to) if there is even enough room for one. 
I hope Riley and Amanda are doing well! I think about Riley a lot, I try to imagine what he would be doing to get through the hard parts in the MTC, it helps a lot except when I think he would have called someone a fairy. (I've resisted so far)
  
I trying to make sure this is a good one, but I've got like 2 or 3 letters already and i plan on writing more to send today. I have a list of some stuff I need, nothing major so don't stress. It'll just be easier to send it now while i'm in the MTC.

Well I have to switch my wash and get breakfast, talk to you later!!!

LOVE Elder Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment