Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 30, 2016 - hey thanks, From Alex Gustavo Gutierrez

i got the stuff! thanks for that. you guys put sticky notes on everything like Jason does. he sent me a package with sticky notes on everything too. We've been emailing. well i hope everything is OK with you're family, and house. I know you've been through a lot and can go through more. ether 12:27 is always useful. and Alma 32:14,15 always helps me. by the way thanks for the flash light, it's pretty awesome. My first flight was pretty cool. It felt like a roller coaster. I think I actually felt fear for my life at one point. Looking outside the window of a tilted airplane freaked me out. it was cool to be above the clouds. I ended up reading the scriptures for most of the flight though. Toronto is pretty crazy. I'm in an area called Weston, it's the ghetto of Toronto. There's so much diversity here. Well anyway thanks for the package, love you guys! bye.

Elder Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment