Wednesday, August 17, 2016

August 15, 2016 - Week 18

Holly Cow!! Hi Everyone

So this week was pretty great but then things got even better!

So yesterday, 5 minutes before opening prayer at church, we got a call from President White.
Elder Winuea will be being transferred to Kennewick East with a mystery companion (we don't know who he is).
We were kinda expecting him to be transferred since he already has been here 3 months but then we got the unexpected news. 
I will be transferred to College Place area, which is in the same zone i am already in. I will be a DISTRICT LEADER for a district in the zone (it is the same district I am already in, 6 companionships!)  I will live with the Zone Leaders so I am only moving 45 minutes away. I AM ALSO GOING TO BE A TRAINER!!!!! 
So CRAZY!!!! So Wednesday morning I will be in Kennewick getting assigned a brand new missionary! I am so excited and crazy nervous! It is going to be great!

Because me and Elder Winuea are both leaving we have a ton to do to prepare the area for two pairs of fresh eyes, also I will be the District Leader to these new missionaries. So cool! That means I will come back here on exchanges and interview all the people in the area they will be baptizing. Crazy!

The Ward is a little freaked out, they figured E. Winuea would leave but they didn't think they would lose both of us. It will be a great experience for everyone!

This week we spent a lot of time going out and trying to find new people to teach, not a ton of promising people but you never know whos lives you effect just by trying. Robby won't be able to be baptized this Saturday but we aren't letting it get us down, he just needs some more time.

That is basically it for this week. Elder Winuea got Heat Exhaustion Friday and Saturday so we couldn't really leave the house but he is all better now.

LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

Elder Strong


890 My District (this transfer)
917 Elder Winuea
912-915 Trying to teach a statue  

The Fulbright's and us with Robby

No comments:

Post a Comment