Sunday, August 21, 2016

August 21, 2016 - Pictures and Conversation from a Ward Member

This message melts my heart. I love to hear that his not afraid to be himself. This simple tractor picture means the world to me as some of you will understand.
Alice

Sister Strong  this is Sister Wall I took over my husbands note!! Your Son has a strong talent of being genuinely interested in others-it was wonderful to have them in for dinner, your son came in and asked my husband right off oh you are making gravy-can I watch 😊then we found out latter that he has a love for cooking and shared some of his ambitions of being a chef and owning his own business someday. We admire the young men that come out and have goals for after their misson. Your son looks happy and seems to be very content  with his new comp. We both laughed when we asked where we could take a picture to send and your son quickly spoke up and asked if we could take it in front of the John deere 820 I think it took him back home for a split second. They are good missionaries, 



Oh, thank you very much! There is a special place in my heart for old tractors so that was especially nice to see Elder Strong in front one so beautiful.

My heart is full! It went to Sacrament Meeting today that was a farewell and homecoming for two Sister Missionary's so Jason has been on my mind all day.

Thank you for these great pictures.

Alice Strong

On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 8:44 PM, 

Hello Strong & Snelgrove families;

Your sons had Sunday dinner with us tonight; both are happy, healthy and doing well.  A picture is worth a thousand words, so we've attached two we took a few minutes ago.  We are impressed with them both.

Best wishes from Walla Walla;

Rob & Karen Wall   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment