Monday, August 22, 2016

August 22, 2016 - Week 19

Hello Everyone!

So Serving in College Place is pretty awesome so far! We live with the Zone Leaders so that is a ton of fun! I don't have any pictures of the apartment yet...because we live with the Zone Leaders...This Place is a mess! We have a lot of work to do today.

My new Companion and Trainee is Elder Snelgrove! He grew up in Virginia but went to High School in Orem. He is fresh out of the MTC! We are getting along great together all ready, he has a lot of fire and a desire to work hard, He is So AWESOME! He just graduated High School and is 18, He is great!

Here in College Place WA There are tons of Seventh Day Adventists. They are all really awesome people and we haven't met a single mean one yet. They aren't looking to argue or tear us down or anything. They actually sometimes like to learn more about us, so they give us the opportunity to teach, it has been pretty fun!

Being a District Leader is Fantastic! I get a lot of new privileges and responsibilities that have been making it a lot easier to throw myself even harder into the work, I love it!
Also, Elder Black from the MTC is training a new missionary also and he is in my District so I get to see him a lot! It has been so fun!

The only thing that has been slightly negative so far has been that we share a car now. We do share with Elder Black and his trainee though, and he has spent his whole mission so far in a walking are so he has been really nice about the car. They use it Sun-Wed we get Wed-Sun so pretty good deal.

This week I will be going on exchanges with some Elders in my District and will be holding a District Council so I am kinda nervous but way excited.

Welp, gotta go. Love Ya! 

Elder Strong

I was not looking forward to packing...
Elder Winuea in the Paper
"The War Maps"
Me and Elder Winuea saying goodbye
Me and Elder Snelgrove

No comments:

Post a Comment